Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I love Mad Men


COVER_top

Lately I've been obsessed with this show. I've been having a mad men marathon for the past couple of week. I got thru all 52 episodes on netflix and I'm ready to start the new season. Although it will be hard waiting between episodes. I definately think I'm a Joan. I absolutely love her style. I'm ready to incorporate her style into my own work look. Since I also manage an office. If only I could do it with her class and style. Sigh.......

I was window shopping a couple of weeks ago and noticed that Banana Republic had come out with a whole mad men inspired collection and I only had time to run in for a quick drool. It has inspired me to check out vogue's vintage patterns to make a dress myself. Well I'm off to dream of Don until I see him next. The guys a real jerk but I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment