Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My weekend at Lake of the Ozarks


We really enjoyed ourselves with family and friends this weekend. Even though it was raining. We managed to catch a ton of fish and had a fish fry. You just can't beat fresh fish. We also manged to do a little shopping before we left and went to the cutest antique store. 



                                This display of fiesta ware just blew me away. I absolutely love it.
                   This shelving unit full of vintage post cards was so neat. My sister collects post cards.


                                  I scored a neat old tea towel that is in perfect condition and a
                                  Speedy Glass. He has always been my favorite and as a hispanic
                                 woman, I've always thought he was the best looney tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment