Thursday, April 14, 2011

My recent crochet project

 I just finished a baby blanket that i was making for my bosses wife and I think it turned out pretty good for a first attempt I did a picot edge to finish it off..


I do wish I could have joined my rows better. I should have followed dotty angels instructions at www.dottieangle.blogspot.com. She did a much better job than I, but I have to say that I'm sure the little one that will snuggle up with this little gem, will love it just the same. Art isn't perfect. used all colors from vannah whites line of yarns (which i love) except for the cream which was random worsted weight yarn i already had. I have to apologize for the picture quality, I thought i got all these uploaded on picassa and make all the changes and they still didn't come out right. I will be devoting a lot more time to that program for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment