Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just a few of my Goals for 2012

I've never done this before. This whole making of goals thing is new for me  but this post from a beautiful mess got me motivated http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/11/28-before-29-a-goal-list-.html

I thought this was a great idea so I've made a list of my own. So here's my top 10 to get me started.

1- Participate in an art show.

2- Make a dress for myself.

3- Post on my blog weekly

4- Start a group blog with my sisters.

5- Invest in a business e-course

6- Steam line my homeschooling schedule

7- Set up an etsy account

8- Start a creative journal

9- Make a product to sell in my etsy shop

10- Go green and make all natural cleaning products.

That pretty much covers most of the bases that I'm involved in.  I already have a couple in the works. Make a list yourself, keep it posted where you can see it regularly and go for it. Make a better year for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment