Monday, December 19, 2011

A Hunters Widow Weekend


Crestwood Food Truck  Smorgasboard

Sarah's Cupcakes

Log cabin dolls house at the mall shop.


Since my man was off in the wilderness for the weekend. I took the opportunity to spend some quality time with my sister. I am trying to play catch up on my blog since I've stared homeschooling my oldest daughter mid school year, I've been overwhelmed trying to get a routine going to all of us but we are settling in just fine now.  We had a fun weekend of crafting. I have some fun projects I will be showing you. We made yummy pasta carbonara, and worked on our projects. In the morning we watching Breakfast at Tiffany's while we ate a big breakfast my sister prepared for us. It's so much fun getting together like this. It doesn't happen enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment