Friday, May 6, 2011

Love, Love, Loves!-Beauty products

Some things that I am currently in love with and that I have purchased more than once and don't see giving up on any time soon.

1) Bath and Body Works -Summer Vanilla's Lemon lotion and body spray- $3 bucks each on sale. Sweet Citrus Smell- Just like Lemon head candy. It makes me happy every time i smell it.

2) Elf Duo Lip Pen- $1 at Deals. I did have two but my girlfriend fell in love with my so I gave her my extra. Super creamy large pencil. I don't know if you can get them anymore but you can check. http://www.eyeslipface.com/

3) Cetaphil Facial Wash- $16 for 2 large pump bottles at Sams. At first I wasn't a fan because it isn't a big lather product but it's so gentle to your skin. I actually use it to remove my eye makeup too and I go all out on the eye makeup and it removes it all with zero iritation. Plus those big bottles will last forever.

4) Hard Candy's Glamaflage Concealer. $6 bucks @ Walmart.  Unbeleivable coverage, creamy and blendable and you have to use the tiniest amount. Available in light medium and dark shades. A little too heavy for me for my under eyes, but great for all imperfections, I think they even say it covers tatoos.

5) Bare Minerals Foundation- Around $20-$25 dollars @ Sephora. Worth every penny for me. Any amount of coverage can be achieved with this product depending on the brush you use. I myself have oily skin and this is great for me because it cuts down on the shine and their translucenet powder is awesome too. No cakeyness with these products.

6) Proactive Skin Care- I have been useing these products for years now and have strayed and tried other products and paid for it dearly.  I have been diagnosed with sistic acne. Large, painful acne. I have had horrible skin my whole life and this was the first thing that worked for me.  I have heard mixed reviews from people about this not working for everyone. It worked on me but not my daughter who has very fine acne.  She actually got a perscription from her pediatrician for tetracycline which has worked wonders for her so far.  This has been the first time in my life that I have had consistently clear skin. Rarely do I get a break out and if i do their mask works wonders on it. The only thing i hate is having to have it auto shipped to you but they can adjust it to however long you need shipments. A definate need to try on this one. Give it a couple of month. Mine didn't clear up completely at first and actually my forehead had fine acne a bit longer after everything else had cleared up. Check it out.

7) Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara- $6 bucks@ drug stores. The blackest mascara I've come across yet. Give you thick long lashes. So good your 11 year old daughter will try and steal it too. Even though she's forbidden to wear makeup yet.

8) Tresseme Heat Protectant- $4 bucks @ Walmart. Great smell, protects your hair from the heating treatments we put our hair thru on a daily basis.

9) Conair 1 inch curling iron- $10.00 @ Target.  This curling iron is awesome. Dial heat control so you can adjust the heat to your hair thickness. I myself have thick hair that is curl resistant. So I crank it all the way up to 20. With this iron, my hair keeps curl all day until the next day. I have curled it the evening before, put it up in a high pony tail and the curls were awesome the next day. I will definately be investing in the 1 1/2 in barrell soon. I think that one is around $20.

10)Tresseme Hair Spray-Green label- around $5 buck @ Target. Wonderful long lasting flexible hold. Great smell also. I'm on my second can.  The only thing that I might like any better is Loreal's Ellnette Hairspray but it's pretty pricey $15, so i only splurge on it once in awhile. This is a much more affordable alternative.

I hope you try some of these products and love them yourself.


Happy beauty shopping...Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment